11 September 2007

Editor's Choice

Readers and all those who have helped me - right from my cricket coaches, to my friends (one in particular) who have gone through my articles and aided me with a feedback on writing quality - I would like to thank all of you for your continued support. This, as you should know, is a significant time in the development of Cricket Opinions. We have just published our 50th article. I have chosen what I thought have been my best and here's a look back at our growth from a blog written by a cheesy amateur to a site written by a little more advanced amateur.

1. Thank You Ashley Giles
2. Benefit of doubt - to whom?
3. They've taken the challenge but have to prove themselves
4. Records, Tons and misapprehensions
5. Did you see God bat?

These are some of the good ones (I think), but there's 50 to choose from.
Yours Faithfully,
Your Editor,
Bharadwaj Sheshadri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Sports